Monday, April 7, 2008

EDGE


I walked by the edge
towards the melodies unheard
with passions buried
underneath my heart.
The silent morn
the darkest evening
I kept walking
through a lonely road.
The dreams of my life
the burning desire
the sorrow in my soul
I kept murmuring.
Friends gathered
bringing back memories.
The words unsaid
the dreams concealed.
This is more than love
and this is more than sorrow.
The reason that you held my hand.
Never figuring
the touch would be that warm.
And the love does not fuckin’ last
the colors fade by
leaving a scar.
He will think of me well though
no no, I know not right.
Friends come buzzing around
I look at the world
with a broken smile.

5 comments:

Intriguiging Answers said...

Somebody has rigthly said"Never let people know that they can hurt YOU".I hope u come out of this stage very soon.It won't make a difference to what has alrady happened.Well written lines and a great tittle as well....The picture on your blog is great..

saheli said...

well dere r tyms wen,probably we all feel dat we r alone...bt oftn we fail 2 realise dat eeveryone who really mttrs r alwys around...we all face tough times...n d ones who mk d mst o it 2 turn into bttr n stronger bngs r d winners...n dat s wat mks life all d mre intrstin...life s beautiful..n 1 shud mk d mst o it...evrything hppns 4 a purpose...

Nipun said...

i completed my promise..........nice blog...........niedc pic.........n really strong emotions......nice one!!!!!!!!!.............keep it up.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

well composed ... good work.


The date of writing is very intersting for me ... :D